L'Oreal Visible Lift Foundation | A New Favorite

8.21.2014

Okay so here's the thing...

I've tried out a bajillion foundations in my short time as an active makeup enthusiast and I have found only a handful that take the cake. This foundation is one of them.

I am talking about L'Oreal's newest foundation, the Visible Lift Blur Foundation. I am so in love that words cannot even do it justice. I love the coverage, the plethora of shades that are available, the texture, the longevity, the price, and just the overall existence of this product. Let my latest video speak for itself. I cannot say enough good things! Once again, amazing job, L'Oreal!

Oh, and by the way, I have grown to love this even more when applying it with my beauty blender! ;)





xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground