L'Oreal Pure-Clay Mask | Product Spotlight

1.15.2017

I. Love. Masks. I have been incorporating them into my skincare routine on an almost daily basis. I have tried sheet masks, clay masks, peel-off masks -- you name it. I was so excited when L'Oreal came out with their new line of masks a little less than a year ago.

  
The mask I purchased* (and have been using ever since), is the detox and brighten charcoal formula. There are two other options with this line, including an exfoliate and refine [pores] red algae formula and a purify and mattify eucalyptus formula. I have yet to try the others, but for just under $10 for nearly two ounces of product, it is totally worth it to give these a try. 




I always start by applying the mask to clean skin. The first thing I noticed with this product is its fragrance. It has somewhat of masculine, cologne smell, but it is so fresh and so clean smelling that I truly enjoy the scent. 








After applying, I let the mask sit for about 20 minutes -- sometimes longer if I really want to let it seep into the skin. The mask claims to help detoxify the skin, drawing out impurities that clog up pores. It also claims to brighten dull skin for a more radiant complexion.



Sidney loves the smell too ;)


When you can't move your face you know it's time to rinse. Here I'm clearly contemplating leaving the mask on for another ten minutes.



I love that my face feels incredibly clean and smooth after rinsing off the mask. It does take some time to get the product off the skin so sometimes I prefer to remove the mask with a warm, dampened washcloth. I follow up with my favorite moisturizer.

Although L'Oreal recommends using this mask up to three times a week, I find one or two times is best for my skin. I am almost out of my current jar and will certainly be re-purchasing this product!

xo

*Please note that this post is not sponsored. All products were purchased myself; all opinions are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground