Dreaming of Spring -- Affordable Fashions

2.17.2014

With winter still in full force here in Pittsburgh my wardrobe has become increasingly drab and boring. I now cringe every time I throw on another oversized sweater and shimmy my pants over one pasty-pale leg at a time. I dream sweet dreams of warmer weather filled with pastels, skater skirt dresses, high waisted shorts, and cute sandal wedges.

Since half the time it's been too life threatening to leave the comfort of my home (slight exaggeration) and enter into the arctic tundra, I've been perusing the wonderful world of the Internet to fulfill my own version of at-home window shopping. I've come across some awesome clothes and shoes for Spring and thought I'd share them with you. One of my favorite little corners of the world wide web to plan where I'll spend my tax return money? TOBI. You'll understand when you see below (I could've easily shared just about their entire collection of clothing and shoes).

Also, if you'd like to see two of my latest videos from my YouTube channel, you can click here or scroll to the very bottom of this post. Enjoy! :)


Rina Romper / $66

Callie Cutout Cami Jumpsuit / $49


In the Meadows Dress / $39

Ain't She Sweet Romper / $46
Tidal Wave Skirt / $46



























Carmen Platform / $57











Metal Affair Sandal / $16


Straps and Studs Heels / $27










*Note: This post is not sponsored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground