How I...Take Care of My Hair

2.19.2014

I've made some drastic changes to my hair recently (more about that later), so I've been super focused on taking care of my hair. I thought I'd share my current products/routine with you guys so you can see what I use on a daily basis. You can read on after the pictures for more in-depth descriptions about these products. Hope you enjoy! :)


Hair Treatments

Hair Treatments 2


Catwalk by TIGI Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo/Conditioner
I received this set for Christmas this past year -- let me keep it short and sweet by saying these products have changed the life of my hair. My hair has never been smoother, shinier, or healthier looking. I never experience any build-up and the scent is amazing.

Argan Oil Deep Conditioning Treatment
I saw these little packets at Walgreens the other day and decided to give it a try. I was so pleased with how silky soft and shiny this treatment left my hair. I will definitely go back and get more. It smelled so amazing that I wanted to eat it...no joke it was that good.

Suave Detangler Spray
I realize this product is intended for kids, but I've always used this spray after showering. It smells like green apples and gets the job done -- especially for someone like me who constantly teases her hair!

L'Oreal Heatspray
I recently purchased this item and I have to say -- L'Oreal has done it again. I'm such a huge fan of their products (also love the Total Repair 5 Conditioning Treatment, which I forgot to include above), and this heat protectant is my new favorite. I spray it on while my hair is still damp before I blow-dry, or I spray it on right before I use any hot tool on my hair. Love it!

Biolage Smoothing Serum
I've been using this stuff for years. It smells ridiculously good and it leaves my hair shiny and smooth. I usually apply it (when my hair is damp), to the strands and ends of my hair, avoiding the root area so my hair doesn't look too greasy. All you need is one small pump and you're good to go.

Nature's Bounty Biotin 5000 mcg
These vitamins have done wonders for my hair. I've been taking biotin for a few months now and even my hair dresser commented on how much fuller my hair feels. It's also helped speed up hair growth a little. I plan on purchasing the 10,000 mcg in the next few days to see if that helps even more.

Conair Comb
I always comb through damp hair with a wide-toothed comb. I start from the ends and work my way up the hair shaft until all tangles are combed through. Using a wide-toothed comb helps prevent breakage and is just better to use on damp hair all-around.

What are some of your favorite products to use to take care of your hair? I'd love to know!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I used to work for the company that makes Catwalk and I tried it worth a super employee discount and was instantly hooked! That stuff is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground