Wine Wednesday | Cupcake Pinot Grigio

12.03.2014

In my last video I asked anyone and everyone for some wine suggestions. I love my wine and lately I've been wanting to branch out and try some different brands. I also want to do a series here on my blog, and possibly on YouTube, featuring a different wine every week. Until I get some suggestions I will share what I have tried and loved (or maybe not loved). 

For this week, I present you with Cupcake's Pinot Grigio. I love myself a nice glass of Pinot. It is definitely what I gravitate towards the most. I love Cupcake because they are relatively inexpensive without sacrificing quality. When I buy Cupcake, a bottle typically costs me about $12. Here's what Cupcake Vineyards has to say about their Pinot Grigio:

Source: http://www.cupcakevineyards.com/product/wine/pinot-grigio

"Escape to Italy with our Pinot Grigio sourced from Trentino. Full and complex, this wine has a nose that hints of pineapple, pears and sweet lemons. Tropical fruits are integrated with the zest of citrus fruits and give way to a creamy mid-palate."

Enough said, right? If you are a fan of Pinot Grigio I highly recommend you give Cupcake a try. I have yet to try other wines by them but I am open to suggestions. I would love to hear opinions and recommendations for other brands to try!

Cheers,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground