Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel Review

7.18.2016

I've been neglecting my blog, but have been rather active on my YouTube channel over the last several weeks. I figured I would take a moment to highlight a recent video that I uploaded featuring one of my favorite products as of late. 

As you may have already figured out by the title of this post, that product is the Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel. I have finally managed to clear my skin up and I am really starting to focus on the texture of my skin and my uneven skin tone. I have an unbelievable amount of discoloration on my face; from far away you would think I was in the middle of a full-fledge acne flare up.. The discoloration is comprised of dark acne scars that don't want to budge. Although it is still important for me to keep my acne at bay, these scars are quickly becoming my new nemesis. 

I've been on the hunt for a product that will help treat my latest skin crisis in hopes that I can one day expose my bare face to the world without feeling like everyone is staring at my scars. I love makeup and enjoy wearing it, but there are many days where I would prefer to let my skin show.

So, in comes in this amazing little peel by Murad. I've heard other bloggers and YouTubers rave about this product and figured I'd give it a shot. Watch the video below to see me use it for the first time and hear more about my first impressions of this lovely little treatment. 




Since I uploaded the video I have used the peel at least three times. You really shouldn't be afraid to use a little more product than I did initially in the video. I was looking to experience the "tingling" sensation the description suggests may happen; it takes a little more product and a little less rubbing the peel into the skin in order for this to occur. Once you find a technique that works for you, you will wipe away to a brighter, smoother (and hopefully a more even) complexion. I can't say enough good things about Murad's Radiance peel. At $55 (or $33.99 on Amazon!!) it is a bit of an investment but I am more than happy I made the purchase.


If you have tried the peel or other products for a more even, brighter complexion, I'd love to hear about it below!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground